The end of November and beginning of December was busy with Thanksgiving, traveling, and a wedding so I totally spaced my "Reminiscing November" so here it is a little late.
Making: Christmas decorations and prepping for the Christmas season
Cooking: stuffing, butter corn, and rolls (my part of the Thanksgiving feast)
Drinking: more hot chocolate
Reading: everyones posts on what they are thankful for
Wanting: Scott to get some Optometry interviews
Baking: rolls on rolls on rolls
Looking: forward to Christmas and spending time with both my family and Scott's
Playing: Christmas music non-stop
Saving: left-overs from Thanksgiving
Wishing: I could find a nanny job not so far away
Enjoying: the changing leaves and the chilly air
Waiting: for Scott to finish his semester
Using: lots of blankets, the bitter cold weather has begun
Liking: the winter wonderland outside
Wondering: what to get for Christmas
Loving: our time we got to spend in Utah this month, which was A LOT
Hoping: to order our first Christmas card this year
Marveling: at the photos my mom took of Scott and I
Needing: more delicious recipes that I can whip up for my hubby
Smelling: homemade pies, and lots of them
Wearing: gloves and scarves
Following: the directions on the rice bag, I have yet to REALLY make it well
Noticing: how much I love holding Scott's hand
Knowing: that driving to Washington in December is going to suck
Thinking: about Christmas break already
Taking: vitamins, of course my mom brought us some when we were in Utah
Organizing: our closet, sometimes we just like to throw our things in rather than hang them up ;)
Buying: dinner for our anniversary (6 months!)
Spending: too much time watching Dexter
Learning: how to let things go
Admiring: Scott's dedication and determination in his school work
Celebrating: Scott's score on the OAT
Feeling: relieved that Scott is finished with his optometry application
Expecting: many interviews for Scott
Watching: Christmas movies
Laughing: every time Scott and I try to wrestle, I don't stand a chance
Settling: on rearranging our bedroom
Brainstorming: things I could possibly sell on Etsy

No comments:
Post a Comment