We had a very Merry Christmas. I loved having my hubby with me over the holidays this year. I can't say this enough, marriage makes everything so much better :).
We spent Christmas in Detroit with my parents, Julie, and Kellen. It was so much fun seeing their cute townhouse and being able to go to a Detroit Lions game. We played plenty of games, spent several hours on a puzzle, made gingerbread houses, visited greenfield village, watched the Christmas Carol, enjoyed melting pot, and made lots of treats.
After a fun week in Detroit we flew to Vancouver to spend the New Year with Scott's family. We took many trips to the local DI and Salvation Army and found some great finds: a mirror and a dresser that we are going to refinish. We accomplished another puzzle; for some reason the holidays bring out our desire to work on puzzles. We also received a great surprise from Scott's parents while we were home, a paid family vacation to a sunny location. We are so excited! Our last day we went to the Portland temple, I loved it. Scott and I want to try to make into as many temples as we can!
We loved the family time we had over break. However, we were both anxious to get back Rexburg, we really do love our little apartment ;).













No comments:
Post a Comment