Cash has his two month appointment tomorrow and I think I am going to cry harder than him! I'm sooo nervous, I made sure to make his appointment so that Scott was able to come too...THANK GOODNESS, I know I wouldn't be able to do it alone. We are excited to hear his percentile in his weight and height :). At least there is one fun thing that I can look forward to at this appointment. Cash has changed so much in the past month, he is way more alert! He follows me around the room and really looks at me and Scott when we are talking to him. I love it. He grew out of all his newborn clothes at like one month and is now wearing 0-3. He wears size one diapers, I'm thinking in a couple more weeks he will be in size two. He is getting heavier and heavier, sometimes I pick him up and can't believe he is so heavy, I will admit my wrists and arms start to hurt by the end of the day from holding and bouncing him ;).
Cash loves:
+sleeping on his tummy
+being naked
+his gas medicine
+kicking his legs
+being rocked to sleep
+talking to mommy and daddy
+being held while he naps, which we need to fix ;)
+smiling and laughing
+cooing
+being held upright
+being swaddled, huge change!
+sucking on his hands
+being swaddled, huge change!
+sucking on his hands
Cash dislikes:
+getting out of the bath
+being out and about all day long
+wearing hats
+his car seat :( was wishing this day would never come!
+having poop in his diaper, who can blame him?
+I'm going to take a wild guess and say shots ;)
+bright lights when he is trying to sleep, which makes church pretty hard
+I'm going to take a wild guess and say shots ;)
+bright lights when he is trying to sleep, which makes church pretty hard
Mommy loves:
+when you sleep on my chest
+when you coo and giggle
+your snoring with your mouth open
+your milky breath
+kissing your little nose, toes, and cheeks
+your 6-7 hour stretches at night, hoping to make them longer and more consistent
Firsts:
+having a 6&7 hour stretch
+sleeping in your moses basket
+you went to your first hockey game
+you were blessed by your daddy this month
Facts about you:
+you have meltdowns at night when we are out and about all day long
+you quiet down when we "shhh" loudly in your ear
+you are more calm in the car when you are holding mommy's hand
+you always smile and giggle in your sleep
+you sleep with your mouth open always unless you are sleeping on your back which is rare
+you never want to miss a thing which makes falling asleep in busy places hard for you
+in the morning I put you on your activity mat and you always kick so hard and smile...you are definitely a morning baby :)
+you have spit up in mom and dad's bed more times than I can count
Firsts:
+having a 6&7 hour stretch
+sleeping in your moses basket
+you went to your first hockey game
+you were blessed by your daddy this month
Facts about you:
+you have meltdowns at night when we are out and about all day long
+you quiet down when we "shhh" loudly in your ear
+you are more calm in the car when you are holding mommy's hand
+you always smile and giggle in your sleep
+you sleep with your mouth open always unless you are sleeping on your back which is rare
+you never want to miss a thing which makes falling asleep in busy places hard for you
+in the morning I put you on your activity mat and you always kick so hard and smile...you are definitely a morning baby :)
+you have spit up in mom and dad's bed more times than I can count


No comments:
Post a Comment