Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Holiday vacay

It is the saddest week. After a long, relaxing, school-free, family filled break, Scott is back in class which means late nights at the library. Cash and I are sure going to miss all the time and attention we got from daddy. It's now back to me and Cash, all day, everyday...which is kinda awesome. Especially on days he wants to cuddle and nap with mom.
 The Christmas decorations are all down and now it's time for some Valentine decor to be put up. I loved having the tree decorated for Cash to look at, he would just stare at it for at least 30 minutes everyday. It also was an easy way to calm him down, take him to the lit tree...he would stop crying and just stare. Along with Christmas lights, Cash really enjoyed Christmas music and wrapping paper. Those three things were probably made his top favorites. Next year I'm sure it will be candy canes :).
We spent Christmas in Vancouver with Scott's family and New Years in Prosser with my family. Even though Cash is only 16 weeks it was still so special having him with us for the holidays and seeing him experience Christmas for the first time. Cash's grandpa Loren dressed up as Santa Christmas Eve, I don't think Cash really looked at who was holding him but just smiled away while we snapped some pictures. We helped him open his presents Christmas morning and he seemed amazed by the ripping of the paper...oh and he liked the presents too I guess ;). He got lots of toys and jammies!
As for New Years of course Cash didn't stay up and neither did his parents ;). I debated on whether or not it was worth it to stay up until midnight and lose my precious hours of sleep. Nope. Scott and I kissed goodnight at about 10:00pm! After having a baby I have said goodbye to late nights, I kinda enjoy going to bed early. Still not a huge fan of the early rising yet though.
Cash's face in all the pictures Christmas morning melts me, his lips and cheeks are so relaxed and chubby. Scott and I call them his bulldog cheeks :). I'll cherish his first Christmas pictures forever!
















 photo sig-5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pin It