Ever since I found out I was pregnant only a MONTH apart from my sister Julie, I've been anticipating our babies meeting! I've imagined them being best cousins, sticking together, being so excited to see each other, always playing together at family get togethers, having sleepovers, matching, and maybe one day even being college roommates ;).
This past weekend Cash and Ky finally met.
It was a super quick trip to Mimi and Papa's house in Prosser, which is halfway for the both of us.
It was a super quick trip to Mimi and Papa's house in Prosser, which is halfway for the both of us.
At this age 4 & 5 months) it was more for my sister and I, the babies didn't really know what was going on. But it was still so fun, especially finally being able to take pictures of them side by side.
It was funny seeing them stare at each other while making noises. My favorite was when they would grab each other's feet, hands, and tug at each other's clothes. Also the blank stares they would give each other.
It was also great being able to be there for Kyler's blessing day! I'm so grateful that Cash has a cousin that is so close in age. I'm sure there will never be a dull moment with these two once they can run around together. I wish so badly we lived closer so we could have play dates, but living far apart makes it that much sweeter when we are able to get together! I can't wait until they get to play again :).
It was also great being able to be there for Kyler's blessing day! I'm so grateful that Cash has a cousin that is so close in age. I'm sure there will never be a dull moment with these two once they can run around together. I wish so badly we lived closer so we could have play dates, but living far apart makes it that much sweeter when we are able to get together! I can't wait until they get to play again :).








No comments:
Post a Comment