Happy half year to our sweet, happy, smart, and active boy. Cash is such a good natured baby, I feel so lucky everyday that I spend taking care of him. I just wish I could freeze time and keep him as my little baby forever. He is in the stage where 3-6 month clothes are too small but 6-12 month are pretty loose. He wears size 3 diapers and we just switched from Pampers to Huggies.
Cash loves:
+TAGS, he finds tags on everything and loves playing with them
+putting his hand in his mouth after he gets a spoonful of food
+screaming when he is standing up
+rolling around, as soon as I put him down on his back he rolls to his tummy
+hearing the bath water, he knows he is about to take a bath
+new things
+curious george
+being naked
+taking walks
+chewing on his binky clips
Cash dislikes:
+waiting to be fed
+his nose being picked or wiped
+sitting still too long
Mommy loves:
+cuddling you
+nursing you to sleep
+comforting you
+taking pictures of you
+wearing you when we are running errands
Firsts:
+Got on all fours and is scooting
+touched grass for the first time
+fell asleep on his back
+now can sleep in any position, every time I look at the video monitor Cash is in a different spot
+now eating 3 solids a day
+watched his first curious george show
+using the stroller without his car seat
Facts about you:
+you scream whenever you are standing up
+you can get on all fours and scoot and roll around everywhere, mom needs to keep a good eye on you
+you are hyper in the morning
+you want everything that you can't have
+very active, you soak everything in
+you become extra impatient when you know you are about to eat
+still sleeping in your zippy, I am wanting to transition you out of it soon


No comments:
Post a Comment