Wednesday, May 13, 2015

E I G H T months


Eight months old. Cash is getting BIG. Sometimes I look at him and feel like he's a toddler :(. He is so much fun and is a super easy going baby. Monthly pictures have been very tricky, Cash does not like to sit still at all. As soon as I lay him down and get my camera up and ready he's gone. Cash has graduated from the zippy and and now sleeps in just his jams. He is in size 3 diapers still and is wearing 12 month clothing. 

Cash loves:
+kissing sounds
+splashing in the tub
+bath time
+cheddar crunchies, he's obsessed. He could eat a whole container if I let him
+sleeping with his teddy bear
+when dad comes home
+smiling
+new activity walker
+being outside
+swinging
+touch and feel book
+sound of the tub
+looking in the mirror
+mom's jewelry
+cords, and pulling cords out of the wall
+knobs
+crawling under things
+getting tickled
+getting scared
+crawling back and forth in his crib

Cash dislikes:
+us trying to look at his teeth/gums
+bread, I can't believe it
+traveling
+sleeping in a new place
+his foam letters being taken from you after bathtime
+sitting still
+getting stuck

Mommy loves:
+your cute face when it's all wet from the bath
+your smooth skin
+your giggle
+kissing you all over your face
+laying with you in bed in the mornings

Firsts: 
+FIRST tooth!!!
+pet a dog
+eating watermelon, apples, cantaloupe, and bread
+can stand alone
+going on the swings
+sleeping without a zippy
+having a play pen

Facts about you:
+your favorite room is the bathroom, whenever the door is open you race to get in there, I think you like the rug and the tub
+You try to stand on anything and everything
+you toot whenever you cough
+You like to pinch my face and pull my hair while nursing 
+you find everything you aren't suppose to have
+you try to knock off the frames on the wall by your crib, so mom had to move your crib away from the wall
+you like to be on the move
+you are the sweetest baby my heart melts whenever I look at you


 photo sig-5.png



No comments:

Post a Comment


Pin It