Wednesday, May 11, 2016

T W O months




Lolli loves:
+napping on mom (being worn)
+cooing and smiling 
+being talked to 
+the sound of water
+loud noise
+bouncer 
+being held outward
+her binky, she used to make a gagging face but has grown to like it! 
+vitamin D drops 
+baths 

Lolli hates:
+when I drink pop :(
+when we stop moving in the car
+waiting for her food 
+being left alone 
+the car, she has recently started to dislike it. She has her days. 
+her car seat canopy over her, she wants to see everything
+wind 

Firsts: 
+10 hr stretch at night
+trip to the mall & Target
+beach! 

Mom loves:
+your huge smile
+kissing your head when I hold you 
+dressing you up 
+your soft chubby body

Facts about you:
+you sleep best when you have a pre-bedtime nap 
+you are the most smiley when you wake up from a nap 
+I swear you sleep better when Cash gives you a goodnight kiss
+you sleep with your mouth open

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pin It