Monday, June 17, 2013

The Lindquist Life

Confession. I enjoy a good blog. I’ve always admired those who faithfully blog and told myself when I am married I want to start one of my own. So here it is, I hope to be even half as entertaining and cute as some families that I follow are. As Scott and I begin our lives together I hope to share and document some of our adventures, thoughts, and stories to keep our loved ones involved. We might not be too exciting but we are just so happy to spend our boring, at times exciting, beautiful, wonderful life side by side. 


 photo sig-3.png

3 comments:

  1. I love your story. You couldn't have imagined it any better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love this. Blogging has kind of taken a back seat to Facebook, and it saddens me! Blogging is SUCH a wonderful way to journal, and I SOOO hope you keep it up. You will Cherish these memories written down! I know I do, and thus another reason I haven't joined facebook, I'm terrified I will let my blog go.

    Keep at it! And Every year make a blog book. Then you won't get behind ;)

    oh and you're wedding was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete


Pin It