Last Thursday evening as Scott and I were laying on our couch he informed me his classes on Friday were optional, so naturally we packed up and drove to Utah that night. My parents were there for the two BYU basketball games so it was the perfect time to take the trip. Anytime there's an excuse to go to Utah, I take it. Scott doesn't get all the hype about Utah, but I love it there and am going to miss the short 3 1/2 hour drive once we move to Washington.
We had so much fun being with family, as usual. We also had lots and lots of yummy food, which was PERFECT because I have not been the best at planning meals and cooking for Scott and I the past couple of weeks. Poor Scott. We both got our cravings fulfilled with some Cafe Rio, Kneaders, Jdawgs, Brick Oven, and of course a cougar tail while we were at the BYU basketball game Saturday night. I swear Utah has every and any restaurant your heart desires.
Love our road trips to Utah, they never disappoint.




I can't believe you were just in provo! i live in spanish fork! and me and my husband go to UVU :) My husband is from washington, we just got back from a trip from there!! & i as well share your love for utah! its my home! Anyways, love your blog! you guys are perfect for each other :)
ReplyDelete