Wednesday, April 9, 2014

17 weeks


How far along? 17 weeks
How big is baby? As big as a turnip (5 in, 5 oz)
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs
Maternity clothes? I wore my first maternity dress the other day to the temple and I loved it! I can't wait to buy more maternity clothes for the summer, so comfy and roomy. I plan on wearing dresses and skirts my whole pregnancy
Sleep: Like a baby, I am starting to have some real crazy dreams though!
Best moment this week: Scott put his ear to my belly one night and the baby kicked him in the face!
Movement: Yes, he is a very active boy. A couple times this week I have looked down at my belly to see it bulging out on one side or the other...the baby likes to move around :)
Food cravings: Pizza pie cafe, my sweet hubby took me there the other day...so good. I'm still obsessing over salads, that has been my steady crazing my whole pregnancy
Food Aversions: None! Yay
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Pregnancy Symptoms: Nothing too major. I would say my pregnancy so far as been a breeze which I am sooo thankful for. Hopefully I am not speaking too soon. I have started having some crazy dreams though. Apparently it's normal.
Belly Button in or out? In. But I think it's starting to make it's way out, still have a long ways to go though
What I miss: Laying on my back
What I am looking forward to: Seeing our baby boy again in a few days!!!
Upcoming appointments/events:  Next Monday including ultrasound, can't wait
Milestones: Starting to get past the point of just looking chubby to having a baby bump :)


 photo sig-5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pin It