How far along? 16 weeks! Baby is the size of an avocado
Total weight gain: 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? I bought my first maternity dress at Target last week and I am so excited to wear it once the baby bump is a little bigger. I have been wearing loose clothing and keeping my jean buttons undone!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I'm sleeping well! I still toss and turn throughout the night but I have gotten more use to sleeping on my side. Bathroom trips are a guarantee
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender of our baby and seeing his cute little features. I am so in love and cannot wait until September
Miss anything? Not having any restraints when working out
Movement: If my hands are on my belly I can sometimes feel the baby moving and I love it
Food cravings: Ice cream, more descriptively oreo mcflurries
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week, I'm a little surprised
Gender: BOY!!! Scott and I were both wrong! It was so fun seeing our baby moving around being so active in the ultrasound. There was no question, it is a boy :)
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Stuffy nose almost all the time and I need something to eat every 2 hours at least. Nothing too bad this week though
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but a little emotional this week :)
Looking forward to: Picking out fabric, making our sweet boy blankets burp cloths and car seat covers, and planning the nursery color scheme

No comments:
Post a Comment