We are so beyond excited to finally know our little peanut is a sweet little baby BOY!
It makes it so much more real knowing what gender we are having.
We drove to Utah to find out, the whole drive there I was freaking out, I couldn't believe we were about to find out what gender our first born would be. I was anxious, nervous, excited, and had butterflies...just a whole bunch of emotions.
I asked Scott if he was freaking out at all, and of course he was just cool and collected. The most I got out of him was that it was "surreal."
His calmness made me even more anxious!
We arrived in Utah an hour before my appointment, so we stopped and had some chick-fil-a before hand and I downed some orange juice to make sure the baby was well sugared up so it would be moving around.
The time finally arrived to find out the gender. We went into a dark room with a big tv screen, I climbed up on the table and Scott sat right next to me holding my hand. My heart was going to beat out of my chest!
The ultrasound technician asked Scott and I what our guesses were, we both glanced at each other and said "girl."
The ultrasound technician asked Scott and I what our guesses were, we both glanced at each other and said "girl."
BOY were we wrong!
she squeezed surprisingly warm jelly on my belly and started the ultrasound, right away we saw our baby moving around. SO ACTIVE, he was kicking his legs and waving his arms.
Scott and I were overtaken with LOVE.
That is our baby.
The babies legs were open so we were able to see the gender. Scott squeezed my hand with excitement, because he knew before she told us that it was in fact a BOY. We were both pretty shocked, but oh sooo happy. Scott was grinning ear to ear.
I haven't been able to put the ultrasound pictures down. I LOVE seeing our sweet baby boy. I am obsessed with his little nose, hands, and toes. We are in love.
September cannot come soon enough!
I can't wait to have a little Scotty :).
I can't wait to have a little Scotty :).

Congratulations. You two have the sweetest stories and a beautiful life. 💞
ReplyDelete