How far along? 15 weeks! Baby is the size of a naval orange
Total weight gain: 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet, hoping to buy some cute summer dresses soon! I am disliking wearing tight clothes on my belly
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I am still able to fall asleep before Scott so I can't complain...it's still a little uncomfortable sleeping on my side, I really want to buy a pregnancy pillow sometime soon, I think it will help a lot. I'm still waking up 2-3 times a night to use the bathroom. Last night I was a little restless
Best moment this week: Deciding to drive to Utah to find out our babies gender at Fetal Fotos! We are so excited, our wait is only 2 days now rather than 3 weeks
Miss anything? YES, eating cookie dough and/or brownie batter when I am baking
Movement: Not really sure, I like to hold my hands on my belly and feel daily. Sometimes I can tell when the baby is in different positions and I could have sworn I felt it kick! I can't wait until I can feel it and KNOW it was the baby
Food cravings: Cheddar Sun Chips!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Hamburgers. Yuck
Gender: We still don't know! We find out this weekend
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: I am getting my energy back which is wonderful, but I still need my afternoon nap! My skin has not been the best but nothing too bad. The last couple days I have had sudden short episodes of nausea at night time, which may just be from my prenatal pill. My skin has also been super dry and my nose pretty dang stuffy
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Err...I'm going to say happy but Scott and I both know that I have my moments
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender this week and HOPING baby has it's legs open for mommy

oh we find out this weekend too! so fun! i was told to drink lots of orange juice, makes the baby move around:) glad i found your blog!
ReplyDelete