Tuesday, March 25, 2014

S P R I N G

Today it got up to 59 degrees, the warmest it has been since we moved in! It felt like heaven. Scott even whipped out his flip flops when we ran to the store today for some last minute items. We also WALKED to the gym. This is a big deal...usually I have to bundle up, run to the car, and shiver on our leather seats the whole drive just hoping and praying there is a front row parking spot.
I am loving this warm weather!
Scott graduates in 17 days!!! We move in 18. Whoop. I am so excited to move to Washington and get started on baby projects and nesting. Since Scott doesn't start school until August he will be selling dish in Vancouver this Summer, I think he will do really well at this. Hopefully he has a good experience. As for me, I am going to try to find a part time job somewhere and I am also wanting to open up an Etsy shop, finally. I have been talking about it with Scott this whole semester and have just been dragging my feet. So I am setting a goal right now to open shop by the end of April. 
Our next ultrasound (the gender reveal) is April 14 which is three weeks away, but we are dying to find out the gender...sooo we are taking a last minute trip to Utah this weekend to go to Fetal Fotos to find out! YAY!!! I am so excited, ever since my last appointment I just keep telling Scott how I want to see our baby again! I was even looking into buying one of those at home dopplers so I could listen to the baby all the time! Then I realized that probably wouldn't be the best thing for me, I would become way too obsessed. Scott would probably wake up at night to see me listening to my belly haha. 
Yesterday Scott and I decided to try the wedding ring gender prediction test. We tied my ring onto some string and Scott dangled it over my belly. At first it really didn't move, and then it started twisting in a circular motion. At the time I thought this meant I was having a boy, which I was actually surprised because I really think I am having a girl. Come to find out circular is girl, back and forth is boy. So final results: girl. I know this really isn't a true indicator and is just a bunch of bogus, but it is still lots of fun. 
Before we find out the gender I am going to try all the old wive tales just so we can get some guesses going :). 
Post soon to follow.





 photo sig-5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pin It