Making: plans for the babies future room
Cooking: lots of chicken, we have tons
Drinking: water and then having to pee every 20 minutes...at least
Reading: pregnancy books
Wanting: it to be 85 degrees outside
Baking: lemon squares
Looking: at apartments in Forest Grove
Playing: poker and black jack, using candy rather than money
Wishing: I could win a thousand dollar shopping spree for some maternity clothes
Enjoying: the warmer weather
Waiting: and anticipating the gender of our baby
Using: up all of our food so we don't have to move anything in April
Wondering: when exactly our baby will be born, I hope the baby doesn't come early!
Loving: our time together at the gym
Hoping: to find a great couch on Craigslist when we move to Vancouver
Despising: the loud train horn when I am sleeping
Needing: a new Pandora station
Smelling: the roses Scott bought me for my Birthday
Listening: to birds chirping
Listening: to birds chirping
Wearing: loose clothing
Noticing: my belly growing each week and my clothes getting tighter
Knowing: what names we want to use for either gender
Thinking: about the move coming up
Taking: walks in the warm weather
Organizing: the food in our cupboards
Buying: lots of fruits and veggies
Spending: more time outside
Learning: how to reupholster chairs online
Admiring: newborn photos
Celebrating: my Birthday :)
Feeling: 22
Expecting: my belly to start popping out within the next two weeks
Watching: 'I Shouldn't Be Alive' on Netflix because there is nothing else to watch
Laughing: at Scott's made up songs
Brainstorming: how I am going to get all these cute Pinterest projects done this summer
Finding: out we are having a sweet baby BOY
Obsessing: over our ultrasound pictures, I look at them every 10 minutes
Obsessing: over our ultrasound pictures, I look at them every 10 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment