Well it's official, I am now 22.
This was my first Birthday as a married woman, having a husband to celebrate with made my Birthday that much sweeter.
Scott was so sweet, he set his alarm so early to decorate the kitchen and living room with streamers and signs. This was his first time hanging streamers so little did he know tape does not hold, by the time we woke up it had all fallen down haha. It was such a sweet thought :) and I felt so special that I was the first person he hung streamers for! He also ran to the store to get some french bread to make french toast with and surprised me when he got home with some roses and a maple bar, yum. He also made me some fun coupons that I am so excited to use! My big Birthday present came in the mail before my Birthday, a day bag from Nena & Co that I plan on using as my diaper bag. I'm obsessed. Yes, I asked for a diaper bag for my Birthday. Scott is still a little baffled as to how expensive bags are. He will learn quickly ;).
The rest of the day consisted of March Madness, dinner date at Chiles (I would have never thought I would want my bday dinner to be at Chiles, but they have thee best chicken sandwich that I have fallen in love with), and a little shopping in Idaho Falls. Afterwards we came home to my hot pink cake Scott baked earlier that day, and we had Scott's brother, his wife, and cousin over to celebrate.
I was feeling lucky on my Birthday so Scott and I decided to spend a couple dollars on some lotto tickets. We were BIG WINNERS, we came away with a whopping $4 which we ended spending on more lotto tickets and losing haha.
I had a fantastic day with a husband who spoiled me!
21 was such a good year, it was the year I became a wife, now at 22 I'll become a mother...I cannot wait. I am so excited and feel so blessed.




No comments:
Post a Comment