I can't believe a year has already gone by since Scott and I kneeled across the alter from each other.
It has been the best year ever.
I love Scott more than I ever have before and am so glad to call him my husband.
For our anniversary weekend he planned a trip to Long Beach, Washington. It was so nice going on a vacation with just the two of us...and of course our little baby in my belly ;)
I don't think either of us thought I would be pregnant by our one year, but we are both so thrilled that I am.
We drove to Long Beach Saturday morning until Sunday. We ate at the best places, had the most delicious desserts, and enjoyed many walks on the beach. It was the perfect weekend for this trip, the weather was fabulous, not a rain cloud in sight the whole time. At Long Beach, you are able to drive right onto the beach next to the shore line, so in the evening we watched the sun go down from the trunk of our car while sipping sparkling cider. We stayed at a cute little beach house just a few blocks from the beach and watched a movie by a fire at night.
It was a great way to celebrate our one year.
Reminiscing on our year of marriage, I can't help but smile. I think we have both grown so much in our marriage, it has been a great time!
Here are a few things I have learned since marriage:
+a sense of humor is a necessity
+boys have different, but great ideas
+sharing your life with someone makes everything so much more fun
+horror movies aren't as scary with a hubby to go to bed with
+it's okay to be wrong
+the little things are the big things
I love you Scotty! Thank you for being the best husband and making me smile daily.
It was a great way to celebrate our one year.
Reminiscing on our year of marriage, I can't help but smile. I think we have both grown so much in our marriage, it has been a great time!
Here are a few things I have learned since marriage:
+a sense of humor is a necessity
+boys have different, but great ideas
+sharing your life with someone makes everything so much more fun
+horror movies aren't as scary with a hubby to go to bed with
I love you Scotty! Thank you for being the best husband and making me smile daily.
(enjoying the sunset and sharing a sparkling cider bottle)
(Happy one year)
(Stopped in Astoria for lunch and had the best pizza)
(4 mile bridge, it was like driving up into the sky)
(our walk to the beach, picture perfect)
(wedding cake topper tradition, it still tasted great)









No comments:
Post a Comment