Tuesday, August 19, 2014

'Ready to POP'

In the past month little baby boy and I have been showered with so much love with two baby showers thrown in our honor. I have some amazing family and friends! 
A little about the baby showers -
The theme: 'Ready to POP' 
What was served: delicious and most def addicting popcorn made by a family friend. Chicken salad sandwiches. Veggie/fruit platters. Fruit pizza bar (my fav). Lemon cake at one and chocolate cake at the other. 
Games played:
-Price is right: guessing the price of each baby item, the winner being the closest WITHOUT going over
-Baby animals: an mama animal was given and the corresponding baby animal name had to be filled in next to it
-Word scramble: unscrambling words that are baby related
-Raffle

Baby and I got some great stuff that I am just so anxious to use,  just a few more weeks...the wait is getting so much shorter!
Thank you, thank you, thank you all friends and family who attended and helped!
































No comments:

Post a Comment


Pin It