Baby L's room is finally complete! I have been waiting to set up his nursery ever since we found out we were having a baby boy! It has been so hard not being able to nest until now, but I love how it has all come together!
As soon as I found out I was pregnant I started pinning away on Pinterest many nursery ideas, DIY projects, and sewing tutorials. I knew I wanted to make a lot of his things, because 1. Baby stuff is EXPENSIVE 2. I'm very picky and wanted to be able to pick the exact color, fabric, design, etc of everything.
Nursery colors: Cobalt blue and Kelly green
Theme: Geometric...with some animals here and there :)
It's killing my OCD side not having actual pictures to frame yet, just a couple more weeks!!! (frames-Target, Octagon art-made by me:))
Elle the elephant and Alli the alligator, Scott and I couldn't help but name them already :)
This was a super easy mobile that I made and is one of my favorite things in the nursery. It pretty much consisted of cutting, folding paper, and then stringing them onto an embroidery hoop!
(Rug-TJ Maxx, crib skirt-made by my mom)
Ralph the Rhino! This was my absolute favorite find when shopping for baby boy's nursery. I have been itching to hang it up ever since I got it about 4 months ago! (Rhino head-TJ Maxx)
My hubby and my DIY sign we made earlier this summer. The changing pad cover is something I sewed up also!
(ABC cards-Hobby Lobby)
Found this glider at a garage sale for a steal AND it was already in mint condition, all I had to do was recover the cushions.
The many burp cloths my mom and I made, hopefully I don't have a spitter upper, but if I do I am well prepared ;) (Metal basket-The Rustic Rooster in good ol Prosser)
Scored the little stool and 'Pierce Arrow Skippy' sign, along with the oar (you can see in the first picture) at some antique stores in Vancouver (Blanket basket-TJ Maxx)
(Globe-Goodwill)
In love with his book holder. I found the crate at an antique store and had my dad screw on some wheels and ta-da
(Wooden box-TJ Maxx, animals-Amazon)

















LOVE IT
ReplyDelete