Thursday, September 25, 2014

Getting to know you


Cash is 12 days old! It's crazy to think how short of time he has been alive when I feel like it has been so much longer, almost like I've known him forever. Also, I think time passes slowly when you don't get much sleep ;).
 In the past 11 days, I feel like we have gotten into a routine and I know exactly what each cry or whimper means, to what he likes and doesn't like.

Some things I have learned about Cash:
+He doesn't like getting his picture taken (too bad, that's not going to stop me)
+He loves to cuddle his mama
+He loves going on walks/being outside
+His chin quivers when he is really upset
+He always smiles after nursing
+He LOVES having his hands near his face and prefers not to be swaddled
+He loves laying on his side
+Whenever I nurse him laying down he is guaranteed to fall asleep
+He loves his noise machine
+He loves being in his Mamaroo by the window
+He sleeps better during the day than at night, trying to fix this ASAP, I swear he is nocturnal
+He loves when daddy gets home
+He loves sponge baths, still haven't given him a real bath :/
+He loves kisses on the lips from his mama! This is his mama's favorite too :)
+He loves being carried in my Solly baby wrap, which I just discovered and am ecstatic about
+He always wants to eat!
+He likes being sung to
+He loves soft fuzzy blankets, I made him lots of little lovies before he was born, I'm so glad he likes them :)
+He loves when dad reads him books at nighttime
+He does not like to wait to be fed
+He is starting to like his binkis, if only he could keep them in his mouth
+He always has one eye open when he is drowsy or about to fall asleep
+He has the strongest little legs that he likes to flex when I am trying to change his diaper
+He likes to be patted, bounced, and rocked
+He likes the silly songs mom and dad make up for him
+He actually likes being in the car and always falls asleep
+So far he is a great shopper, fingers crossed this lasts!

I love my little Casheroo and I am one lucky mama to have such a sweet and wonderful baby boy!


 photo sig-5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pin It