Now a little bragging:
Scott has been the best husband throughout my whole pregnancy, he has been so patient, supportive, sensitive, and understanding. He has calmed me through all of my crying episodes, irritability, nausea, and tiredness. He has filled in for me when I wasn't able to cook, clean, or do the dishes. He has made trips to the store for either my upset stomach or sudden cravings.
He has been my rock through these 9 months of pregnancy. I honestly don't know what I would have done without him.
He has taken part in my obsession with baby gear, registering at stores, and researching/reading all the ratings on different brands. He has listened to my constant talk about the nursery all summer. He has become an expert at putting together "baby stuff." He came with me to all my doctor appointments and was very comforting when it came to my worries. Whenever I get scared and nervous about this whole parenting thing I just remember I am in it with Scott, and we make a great team.
There is nothing that has warmed my heart more than seeing Scott prepare to be a dad, kissing his son, reading him books, talking to him, singing him songs, and touching my belly to feel him kick. I can already see how much he loves him. I cannot wait for the moment I see Scott holding our baby boy. I know he is going to be the best dad.

Seriously Kelli, I love your blog!! You two are so cute, and I absolutely love the love you have for each other! Baby Lindquist is going to be one lucky boy!! I wish y'all the best!!
ReplyDeletetswigren.blogspot.com