After I took Cash's newborn pictures I swore I would never take my own newborn pictures again...well here I am again taking my own newborn pictures. Thankfully Lolli was much easier to photograph than Cash which isn't saying much. Lolli hates being swaddled and doesn't take a binky so getting her calm was pretty tricky. It's no walk in the park being the one setting up props, nursing, rocking, posing, AND capturing the photos. Of course, she woke up as soon as I would set her down as well. As long as I got a couple good shots it was good enough for me. She's a sweet little girl and I am so glad I have these to treasure forever. In all honestly I feel blessed to be able to have the ability and opportunity to photograph my littles!


















Great job! You are brave...I thought I would be able to take Paisley's newborns...and that failed...so she never really got any! Good job :)
ReplyDelete