I can't believe my due date month is already past and now I am finally not pregnant (I thought this day would never come) and I have a beautiful baby boy! Cash is almost 3 weeks old and I am a mom, those are two things I don't think I will ever get over.
I will forever hold September close to my heart. September was perhaps the sweetest and hardest month of my entire life. I have never been more exhausted, overwhelmed, happy, emotional, excited, scared, and worried more than I was last month.
The day we brought Cash home I was so doubtful in my capability of being a good mother and being able to take care of our sweet baby. I was so overwhelmed and tired from the restless nights in the hospital. Every time Cash cried, I wanted to cry. But with every little look and every smile or grin that Cash gives me is my reassurance that he loves me and I am doing a good job. There is no better feeling than being needed and wanted so much by someone. It has all been worth it. I am so happy and proud to be his mama. He brings so much joy and happiness into our home. Now that he is here I can't imagine life without him. Every time I see those chubby cheeks resting on his body, milk dripping from his perfect lips, his gummy smile, or curious eyes I am so grateful he is mine forever and that I get to see that face everyday! I hope he knows how loved he is! He is my favorite reason to lose sleep. Mama loves you to the moon and back Cash!

No comments:
Post a Comment