I love everything about Fall, I love it even more now that we have a baby boy to share all the fun fall activities with.
Our first family outing (besides grocery shopping and doctor visits) was to a pumpkin patch this past Saturday. Cash had so much fun even though he slept most of the time in his wrap ;).
Our first family outing (besides grocery shopping and doctor visits) was to a pumpkin patch this past Saturday. Cash had so much fun even though he slept most of the time in his wrap ;).
We went to a cute little place called Jim Dandy Farm.
It wasn't an actual pumpkin patch but instead there were lots of pumpkins already picked and scattered around a field. We picked out a big, medium, and small pumpkin, one for dad, mom, and baby. I still can't get over how cute Cash's little pumpkin is! Everything is so much cuter in baby size!
As we were leaving the sweet owner came out after us and gave us a tiny little white pumpkin for Cash for his first Halloween.
I'm so excited for all of his first holidays.
As we were leaving the sweet owner came out after us and gave us a tiny little white pumpkin for Cash for his first Halloween.
I'm so excited for all of his first holidays.











No comments:
Post a Comment