Before Cash was born I made the decision that I was going to take his newborn pictures myself. I figured I would save us money and I didn't want to have to find a newborn photographer that I would be pleased with. After having the experience of taking Cash's photos, I now know I will never have the desire to be a newborn photographer. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, mostly because I was having to feed him, calm him down, AND take the pictures. He was a good little sport though, and only threw a few tantrums ;). Practice makes perfect, and I will never stop doing little photoshoots with him. (sorry Cash)
Here are some of my favorites...
and the bloopers...



























LOVE these!
ReplyDeleteBaby Cash is so adorable and for the record, I think you did an amazing job on the photos! (:
ReplyDelete