Monday, November 14, 2016

E I G H T months


I probably say this every month, but I can't believe she's eight months now. Probably because she is so petite, even with her standing, crawling everywhere, and on the verge of walking she does not seem 8 months to me. I also only have the comparison of her brother at her age, he was a tank. Lolli is in size 9 month clothes and is in size two diapers. Lolli is seriously the happiest baby and she brings so much love and happiness to our family.

Lolli loves:
+getting into anything and everything she is not supposed to. Cords, remotes, phones. You name it.
+standing, we have learned she loves doing all things standing...bathing, eating, playing.
+her brother, Cash can make Lolli laugh like no one else
+grabbing Cash's binky out of his mouth
+rubbing her face on soft surfaces
+being carried and worn outward
+going on walks
+being outside, even in the cold
+fruits and veggies, not a fan of meat purees
+kisses
+apples and avocados
+music
+minnie mouse

Lolli hates:
+not getting her way. Seriously, she knows how to throw a fit
+being left alone in a room
+her carseat
+being in the stroller too long, she prefers being worn

Firsts: 
+standing alone
+first time eating avocados
+tried a sucker, now multiple times. Cash loves sharing

Mom loves:
+your little love handles
+your scrunchy nose
+when you rub your eyes when you are ready for your naps
+when you jump up and down in your crib when you wake up
+how you always crawl to me, because I'm your favorite :)

Facts about you:
+STILL no teeth. C'mon
+you have a tiny mole on your bum that mom and dad always try and wipe off thinking it's poo. HAHA
+you get extra giggly when you are tired
+you only want mom when sleep is involved 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pin It