We had such a fun time visiting family in Utah this past weekend. Ever since we moved to Rexburg I've been dying to make a trip to Utah. I've missed seeing my sisters pretty much every single week. We stayed at Breanne and Brandon's house both Friday and Saturday, first time in Utah as a married couple (whoop). We spent Saturday at a pumpkin patch, then went out to lunch, made sugar cookies, and had a fun evening catching up and playing games.
(reunited with this sweet baby boy, oh how I've missed watching him grow! He's gotten so big)
(Harlow and Navie love their uncle Scott, it warms my heart when he plays with them. He is going to be such a great daddy someday)
(Pumpkin patch fun)
(Such a fun time being with family, unfortunately it was extremely windy and busy)
(Ryder is such a good baby, I wonder if he will turn into a wild toddler...)
I'm still adjusting to the fact that I don't live in Utah anymore. As we were driving home on Sunday Scott mentioned how last year when he would visit me he would always be so sad on the drive home to Rexburg and this time he is so happy and glad that I'm coming with him. So was I :). When we got home Scott and I joked about how it was nice being able to actually walk around into different rooms in both my sister's houses, and now we are back to our tiny little living quarters.






No comments:
Post a Comment