Monday, October 28, 2013

Utah trip

This past week I made a trip to Utah while my parents and sister Julie were there visiting, since they were only there until Saturday I decided to go on Wednesday which meant leaving Scott in Rexburg. In all honestly I was pretty heart broken leaving Scott, I really hate being away from him. While away, we both realized that we have a hard time sleeping without each other. We've been married long enough now that being away from each other is hard. Especially when one of us is left in a small town with nothing to do and no car. I'm grateful that Scott is as sweet as he is. Other than missing my hubby, Utah was so fun. Being with family is the best.

(As soon as I arrived at Kim's house Harlow wanted to play hide-and-go-seek with all of us. We found her like this, she is so cute and funny. Love that little girl

(Nothing much better than eating a popsicle in a pile of leaves)

(Thursday we went to Thanksgiving Point where every fall they have corn mazes, games, and fun activities. It took us a little while to find the way out of the corn maze, I've never been too fond of those things)

(One of my favorite things we did was going over to Mandy's house who makes these beautiful and fun Hoopla earrings. She has SO many earrings to choose from, it was a little overwhelming ;). I would love to have a hobby like this, to find something girly to make and sell them out of my home, I think that would be so much fun. Maybe one day)

(Friday night BYU played Boise State which was an exciting game. If Kellen had still been playing, of course I would of been cheering for BSU. But it was Cougars all the way!)

(Loved seeing this girl! Being back in Provo with her makes me miss the good old days of college life. It was like we were never apart)


(I can't get enough of this little guy, the faces he makes are hilarious)

(We took plenty of walks to parks and the lake. The weather was so nice, it was like it was still summer time. We even played a little soccer in the park. We were all winded after a few minutes ha, Bronx was running circles around all of us)

We had so much fun eating out, shopping (except my dad ;)), playing games, and being with each other. These trips always go by way too fast. Missing my family already, but of course glad to be back home with Scott!


 photo sig-3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pin It