Last week Scott and I created a Fall bucket list. We are so excited to start crossing some activities off. I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought it was perfect. I love writing lists, and this way we wont forget what we are wanting to do. So once Friday rolls around we have a fun plan for the weekend.
While crossing off the list 'scary movie marathon' we were also able to enjoy/cross off caramel dipped apple slices...YUMMM. It was so fun watching movies all day with my sweet. Usually scary movies can be kind of cheesy and lame but all the movies we picked were surprisingly great. Thank you Netflix!
Recently we have had some fun trying out Pinterest dessert recipes. Our new favorite is crock pot monkey bread. It is so easy, simple, and delicious. here is the recipe: Crock Pot Monkey Bread Ingredients 1 tube Biscuits, I used Pillsbury Biscuits 1 Tsp Cinnamon 1/4 cup Margarine/butter, Melted 1 cup brown sugar Directions 1. Cut biscuits into quarters with kitchen shears 2. Dip biscuit pieces into melted butter 3. Cover pieces 4. Toss pieces into your Crock-Pot 5. Cook on low for 2 hours 6. Dish up and enjoy



No comments:
Post a Comment