Saturday, September 28, 2013

Home is wherever I'm with you

At first I was a little leery about living in Rexburg. I knew it was going to be a big change from living in Provo where there is always something to do to living in Rexburg where, let's face it, nothing to do. However, Scott and I have been pretty creative in order to make it fun thus far. Last night we took a drive to explore what little there is to explore of Rexburg. As the sun was going down there were some beautiful views of the temple, the sunset, and the open farm land. Right then it occurred to me that living in Rexburg wasn't going to be so bad, as long as I have my husband at my side. I'm not saying I will miss it when we leave in a year, but for now it is home :). 









 photo sig-3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pin It