Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Life as of now

I want to take a couple minutes to brag about my husband. Scott had his first day of his last year of undergrad on Monday. I am so proud of him and everything he has accomplished thus far and everything he will accomplish during this school year. Not only is he taking complicated classes this year (I can't even follow what he is learning in them) but he is also studying to take the OAT in November and applying to Optometry schools for next Fall. I am always telling Scott how smart I think he is and his response to this is always, "you only think that because you are my wife." Maybe I am a little bias, but I really do think I have one of the smartest husbands around. He studies more than anyone I know and works so hard. I know he is going to have a successful last year. 

(My big kid :). Scott's first day of school, he is such a good sport when it comes to taking pictures, I love him for that)

(I even dropped him off at school...he doesn't know I was taking pictures while he was walking away haha. It was a little weird dropping him off since we hadn't been apart for more than an hour in several weeks)

As for me I am still job hunting. We are hoping I find a job really soon, otherwise this semester might be more than a little boring for me. The night before school started for Scott I realized that this will be the first year in 16 years that I won't be attending school. I won't have that "first day." I can't say that I am really sad about that. Until I find a job I will just be a homemaker :). Planning weekly meals, grocery shopping, cleaning, doing laundry, and just serving Scotty has been so fun. Married life is kinda great. 


 photo sig-3.png

2 comments:

  1. Married life is Kinda great I agree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that you "snuck" a picture of him from the car. It makes me smile. I woulda done the same thing.

    ReplyDelete


Pin It