Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall festivities

This past week has been a FUN one. I love all the fun activities Scott and I have been checking off on our Fall bucket list. I forgot how much I love this season. We decided to carve pumpkins Friday night with Scott's cousin Logan and his wife Becca. Originally Scott and I were just going to carve one pumpkin together but we got a little excited while picking out a pumpkin that we decided to go ahead and get two. We were both very proud of our work! I have to admit I was pretty impressed with Scott's pumpkin, he has a very artistic side to him. After gutting and carving we of course roasted the seeds, which seems to be a must when carving pumpkins. I've never been a big fan of pumpkin seeds, but Scott seems to love them...more for him. 

Can you tell whose is whose? 

Saturday evening we drove to the trail head of R-mountain to hike up and catch the sunset as sun went down. Scott loves hiking and the outdoors, as for me I was a little scared of the thought of a snake slithering out and crossing my path the whole way up. Scott assured me that snakes are more scared of us and that they don't move around when it is cold outside (whew). Once we reached the top it was so worth it, the sunset was beautiful! It was so fun sitting together watching the sunset change colors as the sun went down. We wish we could have camped out right there on the mountain so we could watch the sun rise as well, however that was against the R-mountain rules and we didn't have a tent. Maybe someday. I love doing fun adventures with Scott. Life is wonderful. 





 photo sig-3.png

2 comments:

  1. Is Scotty trying to to Angel Moroni in that last photo? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I told him to pose and this is what I got :)

      Delete


Pin It