Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Things I love about fall

1. Crunching of the leaves on long, cool walks beneath my feet. We plan our routes so that we are guaranteed to be crunching on fallen leaves. I love the crisp sound it makes and kicking them up as we walk. 

2. Carving pumpkins. Coming up with a design and scooping out all the seeds and slime is so much fun.

3. Chilly weather=lots of cuddling. We love opening our windows at night and burying ourselves under the blankets. 

4. Cozy sweaters.  I love love love layers, oversized sweaters, leggings, tall boots, scarves, mittens, and all things knitted.

5. Warm drinks. There's nothing much better than a hot cup of cocoa...with marshmallows of course. 

6. Scary movies. Tis the season for all things scary. Halloween always brings out the side of me that loves being scared. 

7. Nice smelling candles. Fall scented candles are always the best smelling candles! My favorite is cinnamon.

8. Leaves changing color. This is probably my most favorite part about fall. Bright yellow leaves are the best. I am always amazed at the beauty fall brings out. I love seeing blankets of colorful leaves on the ground.

9. Homemade soups. I made my first homemade soup the other day, it was delicious. Next, Scott wants me to make homemade chili.

10. Fall treats. Everything and anything pumpkin, apple, or cinnamon.

11. Scott & me <3 (but that's every season)


 photo sig-3.png

1 comment:

  1. I have a really yummy homemade chicken noodle soup on my weekly menu planner board. we just had it. I always makes LOTS so we have left overs cuz there's nothing better than a warm bowl of soup on a chilly fall day. I love all those things on your list too, including you and Scotty. :)

    ReplyDelete


Pin It