Monday, November 11, 2013

{6 m o n t h s}

Time does fly when you're having fun! We can't believe we've already been married for 6 months. I've loved every minute of it. I'm so grateful for our temple marriage and the knowledge I have that we have an eternity together. Scott thought it was a little silly celebrating 6 months...boys (sigh). It's half a year!
The past 6 months have been filled with unforgettable memories and firsts:
:: No more long distance
:: Honeymoonin' in Cabo. This was my first time out of the country and was the best vacation ever
:: Traveled to California for two weeks and worked as newlywed carnies
:: Started our blog together
:: Spent the first 3 months of marriage in and out of motels
:: Scott attended his first Wilson family reunion
:: I attended my first Lindquist family reunion
:: Visited our favorite ice cream parlor several times while staying in Vancouver {Salt & Straw}
:: Scott decided he wanted to go into Optometry
:: Many Redbox runs
:: Bike rides
:: Movies in bed
:: Travels back and forth from Vancouver to Prosser
:: Purchased and refinished furniture for our future home
:: Scott learned what distressing painted furniture meant
:: Moved into our first apartment together, a place to call our own
:: First time attending a married student ward. We like it
:: First Halloween together
:: Sunday walks
:: Wrote a bucket list together
:: Took all of our wedding presents out of their boxes
:: Cooking and baking for Scott everyday
:: We've learned how to beat the system on Netflix...several different cards=several free month trials
:: Watched the entire series of Breaking Bad, White collar, and now onto Dexter
:: Fell in love over and over again

I love celebrating our marriage, even if it is just 6 months. I look forward to celebrating many more. "You make me feel a range of emotions, but mostly, all I feel is happy." Love you husband!


(As I woke up to Scott in the shower this morning I decided to hurry out of bed and write a little note with my lipstick on the mirror)



 photo Untitled-12.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pin It