Friday, November 22, 2013

OAT

It's the weekend of the OAT. It's finally here, I thought it would never come. There has been non-stop studying up until now. I'm so proud of Scott and the work load he has taken on this semester. This test will be very hard but I am confident that Scott will do just great. I have said it before and I'll say it again, I married one smart guy! He seriously is.
We are both ready for this weekend to be over. Both anxious for the results and what the future holds. It will be a huge weight off our shoulders once this test is over. Scott submitted his application last night which was really exciting...for me anyways, it just made Scott even more nervous I think ha. "What if I forgot something." Now after this test it's just the waiting game.
We are both so grateful for our supportive and loving family members who have been keeping Scott in their thoughts and prayers. We are so grateful for home teachers who were able to give Scott a blessing on Sunday. We are grateful for the priesthood. We are grateful for the power of fasting. All of these things have helped and blessed Scott. It's because of these things that I am able to feel more calm.

 (Yes, I actually took a picture of him submitting his application. Scott thought I was ridiculous for taking a picture, but I thought it was an important moment. What kind of wife would I be if I didn't document these things ;))


 photo fc825330ce773bb2f0efc7c10c218221.png

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Tyler would have thought that was ridiculous, but it's the little things that will bring a flood of memories back to you guys when you're older. Very sweet, Kelli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha so cute. This is for optometry school right? My husbands doing the whole med school thing and I'm ready for all that to be done too ;) Maybe in a few years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, for Optometry school. So stressful but totally worth it :). Good luck.

      Delete


Pin It