We are grateful for...
1. Our comfy apartment we live in
2. For car belts that no longer squeak
3. Only one more semster left for Scott after five years of undergrad
4. For the attonement
5. Nightly prayers
6. Family that lives within driving distance
7. For our surplus of gift cards from our wedding
8. Kissing, cuddling, and hands to hold
9. The application for optometry school is almost complete
10. Our crock pot that never disappoints
11. Good health
12. Walks to the park on unusually sunny days

HI KELLI! So I noticed that you're following my blog and I came to check out yours and I absolutely LOOOVE it and want to follow you back, but I'm not really sure how? By email? GFC? Are you on Bloglovin'? Let me know! Thanks! Also I really, really love this prompt.. May I copy it? I would love to do a similar blogpost.. I will, of course, give you credit and direct people to your blog. Let me know! Thanks!
ReplyDelete♥,
Janette
Janette Lane Blog
Hi Janette! Thanks so much. Yes, I am on Bloglovin'. I just added a Bloglovin' button on my blog where you can click to follow me. You can definitely use this prompt for a similar blogpost! :)
DeleteI also have a GFC gadget now too if you prefer to follow that way. I've been meaning to put these on my blog.
Delete