Monday, November 4, 2013

Blanket + park + sunny day = perfection


Saturday was a warm sunny day. Perfect for an outdoor activity. Scott suggested we go running (I wasn't feeling it) and so I came up with a better idea ;). We grabbed a blanket, walked to the park, and spread it out on the grass. Simple things like this make me so happy. Since it was a nice day, there were so many people playing football, basketball, and even frisbee. So naturally we just laid there together and people watched. I wanted to capture this simple moment and took several pictures of Scott and I. I seriously love how sweet Scott is about me always taking pictures of us. He makes it just as important to him as it is to me. The pictures actually turned out very cute, I'm in love with them all. I could watch the video above over and over again. It warms my heart so much. Lately I've been feeling like I need to enjoy moments like this a lot more. I remember being a teenager and thinking "oh, I can't wait to get my license." Then being in High School and thinking "I can't wait to go to college." In college, "I can't wait to find who I'm going to marry." While engaged, "I can't wait to get married." And now "I can't wait to have a baby." of course it's okay to be excited for those kinds of things but I should live in the moment and enjoy the stage I am in right now even more than what I am looking forward to, because I know that once I move onto the next chapter in my life I always miss those other moments that I should have been cherishing. So right now, I am going to cherish the moment I am in and the time that Scott and I have with just one another. It really is wonderful. 



 photo Untitled-12.png

2 comments:

  1. I love this & it's probably because I am the same way. Baby hunger is real. You two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete


Pin It