Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Winter bucket list


It may be a little early to be coming up with a winter bucket list but I don't care. I already see christmas lights going up, along with trees, and decorations which is making me even more anxious for the holidays. I have to say these seasons are much better and enjoyable with a spouse.  Saturday was the first somewhat heavy snowfall in Rexburg. As soon as Scott and I woke up we bundled up and took a walk outside. I love walking on freshly fallen snow that no one else has even walked on yet, I like it even more so when I have my handsome husband by my side.


 photo fc825330ce773bb2f0efc7c10c218221.png

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, we've been listening to Christmas music on Pandora for at least a week. And slowly, but surely I see decorations going up. I've yet to break out ours, but soon enough. Probably next week when Q has school off. I've already finished almost all our Christmas shopping, no lines-- whoo hoo! And we can't wait to see you two cute love birds in a couple of weeks, even if it only is for a day and a half.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas music is the best. Scott tends to play it while he is working on homework. We don't have too much more Christmas shopping to do. Last weekend we went to Idaho Falls and did all of Scott's Christmas shopping. Regardless of what he says, he loves to shop for himself ha. All we have left is shopping for me, which I will probably do in Utah when we are there for Thanksgiving. We can't wait to see you guys too! I wish we could stay longer, but we will be back at the end of December for new years in Vancouver.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, my mom said you guys are coming after Christmas, which is good for us since we won't be back til probably the 28th. :)

      Delete
  2. ummmm. I might just steal your list. this is perfect.
    my favorite one is decorate a gingerbread house. favorite thing ever to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jennie :). Decorating gingerbread houses is one of my favs too.

      Delete


Pin It